september 18, 2009

Wrote by me

Please make my dreams comes true.


Love is my drug and my heroin.
Please stay with me honey, stay with with me honey.
I wont say that I cant live without you.
We broke thw rules, I´m glad we got out in time and makes this worth this time.
I dont now what to do, just make me glad, just stay with me honey.
I would be so happy if this dream could come true.
Cheap hotels or bad food, I could do anything to be by your side.
A little dream about something beautiful are all i have.
Just make my dreams coming true.
Just give me a chance to prove my love for you. A feeling I cant get rid of.
The true keeps me up all night with my mind all messed up.
Please give me something I can relay on.
I wont stop believe in this we have, its wonderful and it´s driving med crazy.
Lets do something unusual, lets go somewhere, just you and me.
I want to spend all my time with you, just have you close nothing more.
Just to be by your side and see the world from your eyes and sense all the love you´re carrying inside you.



Please make my dreams comes true.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Och det heter "Written", skrivet. Inte "Wrote", skrev. ;)

Johanna sa...

och oj vad jag avskyr anonyma människor som kommenterar. Stå för dina synpunkter?