juli 29, 2009

Its not the day, just a dream I once had

Will I ever be satisfied or glad again.
They say that time heal all pain.
No matter what, everything just needs diffrent matter of time.


The first time our eyes meet I could tell it was right - I have never been so close to anyone and there´s a faq that scares me, the love we shared was the one.
I hope someday, somehow I could feel the same feeling I felt for you.
Now when I look at it, it seems like it was real, oh so real, so real.


This sommernight I can not forget, a star was made and the memorys is still so clear. I can still feel it like yesterday. Please forgive me for moving on and leaving you behind. Never was meant to happend, it just did.


Today I still cant feel a thing, no sorrow, no pleasure, no nothing.
I can´t remember what it was like, can´t remember what we had.
Once we shared a whole world now we only shares that star, the star the will forever shine upon our heads. What happends if one of us disapeared, would the star go away or would it remains to honor the memory of he loving person who ran away.


I can feel the empty place in my heart, I would love to be able to fill your spot whit something else. Someone or something. Nothing could take your place.
Not even the one I love the most. This emptyness is killing me slowly from the inside.


Maybe many years from now I can see the world as he beatiful creation it is, appreciate thoose small things that can give anywho a smile that last longer than time can give. Maybe I will just be a memory of someone that could be the one you wanted me to be. Maybe, maybe, maybe. For now the only thins I still see is thoose small things thats reminding me ´bout the time we shared togheter. A time which wasn´t that good but the feelings was more than I can describe.




This is a memory that always will remain. Someday maybe, Somehow maybe.






Inga kommentarer: