mars 23, 2009

Love hurts

Cant keep on with this pain. Its a mess in my head I cant get rid off. Cant somebody slap my face so I can wake up from this nightmare, so I can see some light again. Its my life and I´m the only one that can make things happend. I need to do something radical with my life, maybe work outside this cold country? Find a man which can tell me I´m beatiful and can hold my hand in public without the shame. I need to hear thoose words I been dieing to hear, thoose small words that can rock my world and make me feel safe with both me and somebody else.

Baby, baby, when we first met I haven´t feelt something so strong, Love at first site and our love could solve all our problem. Too late to make a change, somethings I regret something I wish be do again. All my love lays with you.