februari 11, 2009

Nu står jag här

I ett vägskäl.

Jag vet att du sa att du inte ville ha något över sms, blogg osv men det är lättare såhär..

I cant make you happy, we cant keep this up. in the end we will break down and I will be the one that suffers. You need to find someone, that someone that can make you sile when youre sad and somebody who can give you everything you want. Im not that person. I have said it before and you deserve better. I cant give you what you want and what you need. I need to walk my own way ut some day I hope that our roads will meet again. Maybe Im not ready for this type of relationship, maybe I just need to spread my wing and fly for a while. Need to feel the freedom. Maybe its like you said: Im not mature enough to be with you.

Something is wrong and it wont end untill we do.

Inga kommentarer: