december 14, 2008

Sunday and back to buisness

Well, we have been at Monica today for Lucia dinner, and that was so yummie!
I even got food with me so I didnt need to cook this evening, thats is always appreciated.
Now Linzor and Atom is back from theirs Kiel trip *I hope you enjoyed it!*

Have just spend some time with my lovely in our sauna. So relaxing and well needed.

Its not long time until mom and dad comes back from Thailand also, I going to be so nice to meet them again for Christmas, but I dont no how Im going to do yet..
Should I go home on 24th and skip christmas eve or go home the 26th(?) Need to talk with mom and dad when they come home again.

Tomorrow its work again, but now it just seven working days before I gets some free time. And almost every presents are done, its just Jonas, Tomas, Anders and Ingrid left. But I really know what I going to buy for them. I think that me and Jonas maybe should get Kraft and fridlund a christmas gift to. nothing expansive but something to show that we like them :)

And least but not last..
Jonas are my sweet sugarpie and I love him very much!

Now its time for bed, will get up 6 am tomorrow.. And I need to call my little sister tomorrow also to check how shes doing home all by here self.
Oh god, I miss my family.

Inga kommentarer: