juli 06, 2009

break up

Like the headline says.. Now its over and I can never regret it. Just after one month I noticed a different hat can not be explained. With a man at that age you should be able to discuss when something is serious wrong, but no, not with him. I want to find a man you could talk all night long about nothing, share some interest and have the trust with one and another. You shouldn´t have to have a friend to spy on your girlfriend just because you can´t trust her. Big NO-NO.
When I meet this other guy this friday I realised there is more than just to please the one you are with, there is more that matters. And somewhere out there is a man that I can laughta dn feel a real commitment with. And the sweet part is that I have realized that you never should be in a hurry, thing come and go and sometimes you hit the right spot. Until then I cant do anything else than just wait for that moment to come along.

By the way has my weekend be the greatest for a long long time.
On friday I meet him who are sweet, caring and alot of fun. It´s long time since I could just sit up all night and talk about unessential things and it has been long time since I had such a pain in my cheeks of all laughing. Wonderful.
Saturday was even better, there where many blackouts but damn it was worth it. But around 4 am was there a huge walk to thoose we was supposed to sleep at. And with a chafed foot the walk was such a pain.
Sunday I went to Thn to meet some friends and then we talked the whole evening. Very pleasant. And today I went home and the trip took me around 4 hours when it normaly takes around 2. sweet. So now am I at home and been in phone for th last hour. I have n idea whats going on, cant see the signs, is there any(?). I´m not in a rush so I always says to my self that I should be taking it easy. Let it take the time it takes if its supposed to happen something then let it be.

Inga kommentarer: