februari 21, 2009

Life aint easy, never ever.

Such a pain.

A punch in the face hurts as much as it looks like. Cant breath can live.
I thought I would never get back but the line there was so easy to follow.
Once upon a time I promised you to never fall back, I broke it long time ago.
I falling deep into the ground and cant get up by my self. Sometimes I think i deserve it, to feel the humiliation taking over my body.

You can move on, be happy for that, maybe its my way to forget you. I wont have to see you anymore. Every part of my loveless body hurts. Still I have made my choice and cant regret how much I try. Our time togheter was the best time in my life. I will never forget you. Promise me that you wont take the blame for my chioce. I cant take this anymore, cant live this lie anymore, cant take more punichment. I made a wrong turn of life. Now its time to finish this.

I never lied to you. I loved you of all my heart. But I cant continue.
Have a good life and live it the way you should. Im sorry for all. Bye!

Inga kommentarer: